flush bolts
10 years ago No Comments

(pronounced flush boltz)

This type of door hardware secures a door in place and is mounted either inside (most common) or on the surface of a door. Often used on the more stationary panel of a set of double doors, the bolt can either slide down into the threshold or the floor below the door or slide up into the jamb above the door. Or both!