10 years ago No Comments

(pronounced OH-jee)

The term “ogee” can be used as an adjective to describe something with an S-shaped profile, or it can be used as a noun and be the item itself. The former is more common: ogee edge, ogee molding or ogee arch. Out of the three items listed, you will see ogee edge — as in the profile for a table top or countertop edge — is the most frequent usage.