The first Lone Star event for The Common Thread for the Cure…as big as Texas.
This is the first fundraising industry event in Texas for The Common Thread for the Cure, an organization founded to support those in the A&D and furnishings industries who are battling breast cancer. This inaugural event is set for September 26 in Waco, Texas, and precedes Breast Cancer Awareness Month. CLICK HERE to download a flyer about this event.
Targeting the Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets, Shop. Dine. Design. provides a fun and extraordinary opportunity for the architectural and design communities to come together statewide for a day to:
- Raise awareness of The Common Thread for the Cure so those affected by breast cancer within our industry may utilize the resources available
- Raise money to fund and distribute more Helping Hand Grants
The day will include:
- transportation to Waco and earn an HSW CEU on the way (Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin)
- exclusive tour of the interiors of homes made popular in Waco
- Design Talk with renowned textile designer, Sina Pearson
- Block Party with music, food and games (and some local celebrities)
- Local stores and attractions
- raffle ticket for a custom made piece of furniture
- people wearing pink to the event will be entered in drawings for prizes