- This event has passed.
IFI General Assembly and International Design Congress
February 25 - February 27
Held in conjunction with the IFI General Assembly (GA), the IFI CONGRESS is a premier biennial forum convened to share topical and progressive ideas, knowledge and developments affecting and shaping the evolving practice of Interior Architecture/Design worldwide.
The goals of the IFI CONGRESS are:
- Showcase top leaders and thinkers in the Interior Architecture/Design profession
- Identify and debate challenges affecting the field of Interiors
- Highlight issues at the forefront of societal evolution and debate subsequent effects on the Interiors profession and global community
- Review and discuss innovative Design solutions posed by experts and world leaders in the public, private and governmental sectors
- Share and unveil the latest industry research and trends with the aim of understanding their impact on the Interiors profession
- Connect all global entities actively shaping the habitable and built environments so as to promote optimal human capacity